Saturday, September 5, 2009

Meet the Mets...

Happy Saturday morning! I woke up today with a nice riveting headache, but alas... it was worth it. Last night I went to a Mets game with Kylie and it was so much fun!! It was at CitiField- their brand new ballpark and it was gorgeous. Our seats were amazing... right on the first base line and probably 20 rows up. We had club seats so we had our own bar and ate some seriously delish food.

Kylie's mom went into Jerry Seinfeld's bar next to ours in the beginning of the game and saw these homemade brownies. Of course, after the game started she couldn't get back in to get them. So me & Kylie devised a drunken plan and got in and saved the day hahaha. It was so much fun. I'd be so lost w/o the Farrells in my life right now!

Class started Thursday. Kill me now. I'm already drowning in work. I shouldn't even be writing this right now. I should be reading. Oh well. I hope that I have time for some kind of life this semester, but the way it's going so far I seriously doubt it. And it's only going to get worse from here on out. Next semester I'm taking 15 credits. Undergrad, 15 is nothing. Grad... goodbye world.

I've been working out and eating right on a daily basis. Except last night at the Mets. Just a splurge though, right? 6 days a week is my goal. I think I'm taking today off at least until I get my work done. Ugh.

1 comment:

  1. 15 credit hours? I'm taking 9! Granted I did take like 21 credit hours last semester so I guess its fair.

    ReplyDelete