- Glee last night was fan-flippin-tastic!! I love love LOVE it. I will def make time in my every growing calendar to unwind and watch it each week.
- Crumbs (Bakery) called to offer me a job while I was sitting in class tonight. But- on the stipulation that I extend my availability- which I can't. Gotta call & refuse the offer tomorrow. Sucks.
- I like to keep my window open in my room but the smokers' tables are outside my window and smelling those cigarettes makes my life increasingly difficult. I also think its rude that when I've told people I've quit smoking, people have said "No one likes a quitter". RUDE.
- I have the sniffles and a scratchy throat. This better end. NOW.
- Hofstra rape victim is a liar. Talk of the campus today.
- I can tell I'm losing weight, but I have no idea how much because I don't have a scale here and can't afford to buy one.
- My calendar is so booked and I hate it. FL/GA weekend was a definite, but is now only a possibility because I have an exam the day I get back (Monday) and it would be a wise financial decision for me to just stay put & use the plane ticket for Fort Lauderdale after Thanksgiving with my family. But I just want to go- see all of my long lost Jax friends and drink my face off. Thats all I really want out of life at this moment. Is that so much to ask? Apparently.
Thursday, September 17, 2009
In a nutshell...
Just some bullet points of my ever-so exciting Thursday:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
*Love Glee also!
ReplyDelete*I'm so proud that you've stuck to quitting smoking. To those who are rude, tell them to eff off. It's your life and your health so it's your decision.
*Yay on being able to feel yourself losing weight! I'm been very unmotivated so I am going to channel my inner Daryle and be motivated and awesome!
Love you!