Sunday, September 20, 2009

I got... nothing.

I really don't have much to update right now... but here goes. I think I'll be sticking to the bullet format because really, its how I structure notes & write everything else down in my life. Its an easy read...

  • Liz & Carmine came to hang out Friday night. The Country Club doesn't serve dinner on Friday nights (best job ever? I think yes!) so I got to spend lots of quality time with them. We drank a significant amount (Im down to drinking one night a week... who am I?) and then Carmine & I started watching the HBO series John Adams. We ended up watching all of it. Awesome.
  • Yesterday I hung out with them until around dinner time, and then came back here to do work. But, a nice little migraine decided to kick in and I fell asleep around 10pm. Nice.
  • Today I worked at the Country Club, came back here to clean and do work, and now I'm here.
My life has become so... boring.
Can someone from Jax pleeeeeaaaaaassssseeeee come visit me so we can just rage in NYC for an entire weekend? I'll get all of my work done ahead of time I promise hahaha.

Back to reading. I'm just so cool. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment