Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Fair Medical Forms

I'm obsessed with Wii Fit. I love it. Not only does it make me work up a sweat, it's fun! Of course I'll keep running and eating healthy and all of that other stuff, but Wii Fit is a good time. I'm rocking at the Super Hoop Spin (woot) and I'm sad to move to Philly and leave it behind for the rest of the summer. OH WAIT. Andrea has one. I can super hula hoop spin until the cows come home :o)
So after my Wii Fit extravaganza, I watched My Fair Lady with my mom. Audrey Hepburn is awesome ("Breakfast at Tiffany's" is still my #1 favorite movie of all time) BUT this was not my favorite performance of hers. First, she really couldn't sing and it was obvious that her voice was dubbed. Second, she's wayyyyyyyyy too skinny. There's one part where she's wearing a beautiful dress with a sash but she's so damn thin and frail its distracting. I love her, but eat a steak damn it! On a better note, I love the scene with all of the rich people watching the horse race. Someone make me a hat like that please!
Shuey just iChatted me. I miss her. Worse than that, I miss Florida a lotttt. Like A LOT. I'm having so much fun here with all of my high school friends (don't get me wrong) but what I wouldn't give for a night at the Palace Saloon or Lynch's. Sigh. Longing for a month ago. But I booked a plane ticket to Jax for FL/GA weekend!! (IDK if I mentioned that already or not)
I have been going insane trying to get all of my medical forms together for Hofstra. All before I leave for Philly on Monday. Def not going to happen. Sorry Hofstra, you'll just have to wait. 
I'm really distracted by the True Hollywood Story of Jennifer Lopez. I can't wait to start working. Peaceeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment