Monday, September 27, 2010

Real Quick...

Quick updates. This girl needs to get to bed. Here's why:

  • Tomorrow I have a followup job interview. EEEEEK.
  • I have heard nonstop from the brother since I ran into him at the country club. Do you know how hard it is to ignore someone?
  • Philly was a good time. I am blessed to have amazing high school (and college) friends. It's so refreshing to have people that I've know for so long & every time I see them I'm laughing my ass off. Love them. 
  • Went out to 2 bars this weekend. Shocking for me as of late. By tonight, I'm still exhausted. 
  • A guy (for the first time since everything went down) told me at Lucy's that I looked beautiful Saturday night. I don't care if he meant it or not, but thank you random dude. 
Time to practice Spanish (via Rosetta Stone) and get some sleep. Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment